Escape Bivvy Orange
- A Bivvy that BREATHES – Stay warm AND dry in the original backcountry shelter that stays dry while you heat up.
- Weather the Elements – Highly water-resistant fabric keeps you dry even in wet, soggy conditions.
- Stay Warm – Reflects 70% of radiated body heat.
- All-Season Durability – Hard-wearing fabric resists punctures and tears through heavy use.
- Multifunctional Use – Bring on backpacking trips for a quick shelter or use as a lightweight sleeping bag in warmer months.
- High-Visibility Orange Exterior – If in an emergency situation, orange exterior makes it easy for rescuers to spot you even in areas with high tree cover.
Dimensions: 84 x 31 inches
Material: Our proprietary Escape ThermaShell material, a specialized spunbonded olefin fabric with a metalized coating. This is the most durable material in the SOL lineup to resist punctures and tears without loading your pack down with unnecessary weight.
2 Year Warranty
Breathable, lightweight, compact, and warm. My wife used it as a bivvy sack with her sleeping bag on colder nights. It kept her nice and warm. –Amazon Customer