Escape Bivvy OD Green
Stay warm and dry with the OD Green Escape Bivvy, a breathable bivvy crafted of a proprietary fabric that allows moisture to escape, while still keeping rain, snow, and wind from getting in the waterproof seams. Bivvy keeps condensation at bay and reflects 70% of your body heat back to you. Bivvy will last through multiple adventures with a durable, tear-resistant, and quiet material that won't shred to pieces if punctured. A great option for long backpacking trips in the summer when you want to carry less weight or need quick shelter.
- A Bivvy that BREATHES – Stay warm AND dry in the original backcountry shelter that stays dry while you heat up.
- Weather the Elements – Highly water-resistant fabric keeps you dry even in wet, soggy conditions.
- Stay Warm – Reflects 70% of radiated body heat.
- All-Season Durability – Hard-wearing fabric resists punctures and tears through heavy use.
- Multifunctional Use – Bring on backpacking trips for a quick shelter or use as a lightweight sleeping bag in warmer months.
- OD Green Exterior – Great for bushcraft, bivvy can be used as an ultralight sleeping bag.
Dimensions: 84 x 31 inches
Material: Our proprietary Escape ThermaShell material, a specialized spunbonded olefin fabric with a metalized coating. This is the most durable material in the SOL lineup to resist punctures and tears without loading your pack down with unnecessary weight.
2 Year Warranty
A must for emergencies. I took it on a camping trip to test it out, and it didnt disappoint one bit. Its durable, definitely breathable, and keeps you warm and dry. –The guy from that thing