Production Line Helper- Littleton, NH
Position: Production Line Helper
Location: Littleton, NH
I. PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Production Line Helper will provide basic labor and support to a variety of production operations such as feeding, inserting, or tending filling and packaging lines. Related activities include visual verification of lot and date codes; manually counting, packing, taping, and stacking finished products; moving, counting and handling materials. Various other activities may be assigned by the Production Supervisor. All activities will be directed and monitored by a Line Leader, Room Leader, and or Supervisor.
II. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work in any production related area of the factory as assigned.
• Follow instructions of Production Line Leader, Room Leader, or supervisor.
• Perform all work as quickly and efficiently as possible.
• Ensure Lot Codes and dates codes are present and legible.
• Ensure machinery and equipment is in good working order. Communicate any problems immediately to Line Leader, Room Leader, or Supervisor.
• Ensure that all work and products meet quality and efficiency standards.
• Work in accordance with safety standards and expectations.
• Comply with cGMP requirements and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
• Follow all work rules and company policies.
• Assist to keep work areas clean and organized.
• Promote a positive work environment through professional and courteous interaction with co-workers.
• Actively participate with the team by providing constructive feedback or ideas to enhance safety and the general work environment; boost employee morale; improve operational efficiencies or outputs; improve product quality; or reduce costs, scrap, or waste.
• Additional activities as needed or assigned by Line Leader or Supervisor.
• Other duties as assigned.
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS
• High school degree, GED or successful work history
• Basic math and reading skills
• Stand for prolonged periods of time
• Ability to perform repetitive motions, primarily utilizing upper body extremities.
• Ability to work in a team environment and maintain high rates or repetitive manual activities.
• Ability to visually check for and verify printed lot and date codes in a fast paced environment.
• Good hand-eye coordination
• Ability to perform repetitive lifting of up to 50 lbs
• Must be able to work overtime hours as required.
Download a job application here.