Inside Sales Rep - Littleton, NH
Position: Inside Sales Rep
Location: Littleton, New Hampshire
I. PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Inside Sales Rep provides dealer services within a specified geographic region through sales and service of key accounts, order entry, and interaction with outside sales reps or agencies.
II. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide dealer services to accounts in territory by accurate and timely order entry, RA’s, and response to dealer inquiries, in compliance with SOP’s.
- Expand sales within a specified territory by increasing business with existing accounts and developing new business. Hit both top line sales goals and bottom line profit goals.
- Collaborate with Sales Coordinator, in conjunction with company marketing programs and objectives, to develop topical outward sales campaigns.
- Responsible for understanding current terms and programs for specific customers, tradeshows, and special promotions and keeping those within company requirements.
- Prospect territory for additional sales opportunities.
- Oversee customer service responsibilities for all territory accounts, working with office staff to ensure quality service for customer base.
- Maintain CRM database to include customer programs, follow-up correspondence, copies of correspondence to account, and computer generated sales analyses.
- Plan & organize sales trips and travel arrangements to achieve maximum face-to-face contact with territory accounts, efficiently utilizing travel budget and time.
- Actively participate in sales meetings.
- Familiarize sales reps with the company and products.
- Review and monitor account programs and presentations of sales reps.
- Increase knowledge of our products, and industry as well as the activities and products of our competitors.
- Establishes competitive and profitable terms of sales such as price, delivery, and payment terms.
- Provides input regarding the design of marketing materials, products, and packaging.
- Assist National Sales Manager with development & tracking of annual territory sales forecasts, as needed.
- Attend trades shows and sales events, as well as travel to accounts to make sales presentations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience. Outdoor industry experience preferred.
- Strong computer, telephone skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Must be able to make independent decisions.
- Frequent travel is required.
Download a job application here.