Graphic Designer - Littleton, NH
Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Littleton, NH
I. PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Graphic Designer will be expected to assist with both print and digital design projects and maintain all digital assets including product images, packaging designs, catalog files under the direction of the Marketing Communications Manager. The position focuses on conceptualization, editing, creating and implementing designs as instructed by manager.
II. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintains and updates existing packaging and product design files and prepares for print.
2. Prepares catalog and sales sheet files for publication in appropriate medium.
3. Creates print and digital advertisements following creative briefs.
4. Responsible for product image photography for use in packaging, advertising, web and other.
5. Creates brand style guidelines under supervision of manager.
6. Prepares prototype packaging and mockups as needed by Product Managers.
7. Maintain assigned project/task timelines and status updates with marketing team.
8. Prepare print job RFQ’s for review by manager.
9. Offer creative suggestions and discuss with manager.
10. Establish printed product, component, and raw material specifications.
11. Assist as needed in content management of website – updating images and copy.
12. Assist in maintenance of product image database across brands.
13. Provides general administrative support to marketing projects as assigned.
14. Other duties as assigned.
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS
1. Associates/Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
2. 2+ years related work experience.
3. Strong attention to detail.
4. Print and Web Design Experience.
5. Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
6. Familiar with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint/Word/Excel).
7. Professional Demeanor.
8. Strong Team Player.
Download a job application here.